Damn Island! DEMO Damn Island! DEMO

This is great! I love everything about it, except that I don't speak puertugese. It needs some more music though. I would tell you it's too small but you have already apologized for that. PLEASE release the full english version!

Waking Dracula Waking Dracula

It's pretty cool. I like a fast paced game with constant weapon upgrades so I might be a biased opinion. The character moves a little too fast though and though I figured out how to use it, focus should have been explained. It still needs some work but it is a fun game.

CleitonEldorn responds:

Thanks, the focus really confused a lot of people, on the next game on thisuniverse I'll made a more lenghty tutorial about this feature.

Shave the Wurst Shave the Wurst

There is no explanation as to how to play so I have no idea how else to rate this.

25games responds:

Sorry, we really thought it is self-explaining. We now added a short description in the beginning of the first level. Thank's!

The Battle for Sanity The Battle for Sanity

I like the music. I actually like the conceptual feel of the art, and I appreciate you sharing. That said, it's glitchy and kind of hard to get into the game because it's such a work in progress. Finish it and it has potential.

Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

I would like to see it when it's finished

Sometimes when you start to fly again while touching the left side (literally) of the floating platform in the furthest lower right hand corner the character gets "stuck" temporarily. Honestly it's too short to tell. it does have potential if you add levels, different challenges and a storyline. Maybe a dash button and a shorter jump for the ground and some different movement controls for the air.

Party Quest Party Quest

I was surprised.

It's really loud, lol. Well I don't know if it was intentional Irony but, Spoiler Alert! Marxism is not essentially the same as nietzsche. nietzsche believed in more of an absolute independence and marx was more about social strength and Darren Aronofsky Directed and co-wrote Requiem For A Dream. Other than that, I liked it. Especially as a first piece. appropriate music, crazy setting, acceptable graphics and a good overall for giving you an aloof drunk drug ridden experience.

Sceneman responds:

Hey there, thanks for your glowing review!

Just wanted to let you know SPOILER

that yes, the answers to those questions were intentionally incorrect :)

Base Defense Base Defense

Please stop being lazy

you didn't even try hard. I liked the animation style and the game was set up to be potentially amusing, but no. Please put more effort in next time

Lazy Cat Lazy Cat

It's good

I know it's kind of a silly game but I think it has a lot of good elements. though there is only one song it's pretty good lol. It the perfect kind of ascending difficulty as well.

L Flash Game L Flash Game

Really?

If it were longer it would be harder and therefor, better b/c the longer you go the more you have to lose and as you progress you could gain more trust or suspicion depending on your answers. But honestly don't complicate, it for now just extend the concept.

Army of Ages Army of Ages

Awesome

Those whiners are whining, can you hear them? I beat the normal mode playing for the first time. It took me 45 min but I did it. The game needs a few sound effects but the music is glorious. Losing everything you have at each evolutionary stage is surely a metaphor for the sacrifice of moving forward. I thought it was tough and awesome. Almost a perfect game. The only thing holding back is the medium on which it is portrayed. You rock man.