All 15 art Reviews

Pipes Pipes

Dude

I honestly wish I had words for how amazing you are, but I don't. So I will settle for my standard approach. You Fawkin Rawk!!!!

ghosts ghosts

Awesome

Nice penwork my friend. An array of curves. An amorphous creature, surely an artist after my own heart. Not only that, But it is a Subtle mix of organic and inorgainc composition. I like it. (don't let those guys stress about the college rule, we know that, for some reason, some of out best work is done on lined paper, gawd only knows why.)

Enormous Boner Enormous Boner

DUDE

You are fucking twisted. And I love every gawdamned picture you have put up because of it!

Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas Eurotophobia - Fear of Vaginas

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

As if vaginas weren't Scary enough as it is! Thnx. I think you turned me gay.

TheShadling responds:

Dont go completely gay yet, choose chicks with dicks first.

Imhappy Pinup Imhappy Pinup

I Don't suppose the previous voters understand

You did this on commission which means these are nude portraits of clients, hence the face censoring. It rocks. Your attention to detail as amazing, as with your ability to draw a perfect female nude. Amazing work!

Don't Move Don't Move

You probly Know this

But you are awesome. The perspective is perfect and that is hard to do especially at that angle and the side of something long and flat like a sword. Again awesome! (lol you got 9/10 cause it is a little "flat" depthwise but I promise you got a 5!)

You're in all. (comic?) You're in all. (comic?)

For those that don't know......

It's a gawdamned rule!!!!! OBEY THE PROPER SPACING PROCEDURE!!!!!

Zombie of the Colossus Zombie of the Colossus

Ahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha lol (No Sarcasm) love it! Shading and color is amazing (especially the symbol)!!!! lol my favorite fight in SOTC too, I always thought he looked like a furby!

URBAN MADNESS! URBAN MADNESS!

Like it

it's cute and quirky.

Boky responds:

why thank you good sir...

Puppet Master Puppet Master

Sickess detected!

I am so glad you did this!