obsessed obsessed

I actually liked it. It's says a lot without any words, and that's a hard way to capture emotions. so kudos for that!

Nino's Adventure 18+ Nino's Adventure 18+

lol I thought I was going to be offended, But I wasn't!

Words Words

It was good! keep them coming

squishycake responds:

Thanks man

Damn Island! DEMO Damn Island! DEMO

This is great! I love everything about it, except that I don't speak puertugese. It needs some more music though. I would tell you it's too small but you have already apologized for that. PLEASE release the full english version!

Waking Dracula Waking Dracula

It's pretty cool. I like a fast paced game with constant weapon upgrades so I might be a biased opinion. The character moves a little too fast though and though I figured out how to use it, focus should have been explained. It still needs some work but it is a fun game.

CleitonEldorn responds:

Thanks, the focus really confused a lot of people, on the next game on thisuniverse I'll made a more lenghty tutorial about this feature.

Shave the Wurst Shave the Wurst

There is no explanation as to how to play so I have no idea how else to rate this.

25games responds:

Sorry, we really thought it is self-explaining. We now added a short description in the beginning of the first level. Thank's!

SN | Obscene Amounts of Steam SN | Obscene Amounts of Steam

I do

I really like it sah! It is very ethreal (which counts as a compliment in my world)

SessileNomad responds:

thanks

Factory Tour &amp;lt;&amp;gt; Factory Tour <>

Dude

I love it. So ethreal and aloof. Very....hmm whats the word, dissonent

Pipes Pipes

Dude

I honestly wish I had words for how amazing you are, but I don't. So I will settle for my standard approach. You Fawkin Rawk!!!!

ghosts ghosts

Awesome

Nice penwork my friend. An array of curves. An amorphous creature, surely an artist after my own heart. Not only that, But it is a Subtle mix of organic and inorgainc composition. I like it. (don't let those guys stress about the college rule, we know that, for some reason, some of out best work is done on lined paper, gawd only knows why.)

Enormous Boner Enormous Boner

DUDE

You are fucking twisted. And I love every gawdamned picture you have put up because of it!